Tuesday 10 February 2015

Dugem Nonstop 2015 Mi Mi Mi House Musik Remix - DJ EXOTIS Mabes™



I never stopped thinking of you


I never stopped thinking of you

How I lost my precious angel

The girl I promised to never hurt

Now thinks I'm sent from hell



Listening to songs that remind of you

Of how you used to love me

Of how you were always the strong one

Of how I will be forever lonely



No one has yet to make my heart

Beat faster than you did

Maybe I may have met the one

But my actions have lost me your bid



Fate decided I was wrong for you

And I couldn't agree more

I had no right to ever say you were mine

I wasted your love, and what for?



So I could say I am only hers

That I always want to be with her

To chain her to my side

And demand she sees no other?!



What a fool I was

Now I am the joke in the room

I even asked her to marry me one time

But she will be a bride; I just won't be the groom



I only wish fate will have better for her

I will never live in peace until I know

That the girl I still love is happy with another

And that she'll forget this fool and let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment